Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Good and Bad

A mix of good and not-so-good news lately. Bad news is I still haven't scored a single interview and it has been a month already! Good news is we were able to extend my stay to 89 days. My mom on the other hand got a 5 year long term visit pass! Wow! All thanks to my brother :)

Yet another downside to that is I won't be able to join our much anticipated family trip in the Philippines. They actually went back home yesterday and I think I am starting to understand that feeling of being away from "everything".

But the show must go on. I'm here on a mission...and I will definitely accomplish it. I can't thank everyone enough for being so positive and supportive especially Gianne. Being able to talk to her daily is the best I can get for now. But it definitely helps a lot. Thanks gummy! :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment