Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ahoy there!

It's been raining for 8 straight days now. I am stuck inside this room and I really can't do anything much but to get on with my "hunt". Not that I actually have anything else to do that is more important but to be able to go outside and take a breather or two would be nice.

Anyway, hey I am blogging again! I must keep this up because the days flies so darn fast here, I don't know why. It's easy to forget what happened yesterday, the day before that, last week even! So there...I should do this more often.

Hmm, I'm thinking of re-visiting my Hangul lessons one of these days. That way I can finally become fluent in another language and be able to apply for a job requiring such OR ,on a less serious note, so that I can mingle with the Korean SC2 pros and watch SNSD without the subs! Haha!

Yeaaah, it's been a while! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment